My photo
wife. mom. adjunct professor. we homeschool. i'm a little bit OCD. i love math. bright colors and geometric designs make me drool. we live with a medical rarity, and Jesus saved his life. through that, Jesus is changing us. The american dream and status quo is overrated...and sometimes just plain wrong. our lives, our family, our careers, our faith are all now filtered through a new lens-- thank you Jesus. welcome to our crazy. feel free to take some of it with you, we have plenty to go around.
It's not the load that breaks you down; it's the way you carry it.
-- Lena Horne


The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.-- Jesus Christ

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

trying to keep busy!!!

no ridge update.  but i've been finding some things to do--i thought i'd show you some more of what i've been up to- not a lot, but a few of you have requested things, so i am on it!  here is some of what i've done the last two days-- two of the earlier posted necklaces are on here, so, sorry to those of you who have already seen those!  I've had some emails/facebook messages of people interested in some of these items (THANK YOU).  If you see anything you like, or have a request, you can email me at needstobebusy@yahoo.com.



 (it looks like a bead is missing left of the pendant.  it isn't.  it wasn't.  it's hiding.  but this picture freaked me out so i double checked.)



This...is a bracelet. Made of buttons. I think it turned out way cute.

This is another one (below)...




I love this scarf.  It is already wrapped and secured w/ that button and can just be slipped over your head.  It's warm and snuggly and soft and, well...it's cute.

This scarf....is a wooly grey and is nothing fancy but would match a ton of stuff and is also very cute.  The picture cuts the end off-- it's just plain straight across.

See how busy I've been?!?!  I would love to find more to do-- so let me know if you are in the market for anything!

Sorry this post isn't about everyone's favorite baby (ok....maybe that's a little stretch)...I promise to post about him soon!

No comments: