My photo
wife. mom. adjunct professor. we homeschool. i'm a little bit OCD. i love math. bright colors and geometric designs make me drool. we live with a medical rarity, and Jesus saved his life. through that, Jesus is changing us. The american dream and status quo is overrated...and sometimes just plain wrong. our lives, our family, our careers, our faith are all now filtered through a new lens-- thank you Jesus. welcome to our crazy. feel free to take some of it with you, we have plenty to go around.
It's not the load that breaks you down; it's the way you carry it.
-- Lena Horne


The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.-- Jesus Christ

Saturday, January 23, 2010

quick post

A quick post before I sneak off to hobby lobby while ALL three of my "boys" are asleep.

Sawyer's sick. Family was supposed to visit, but to reduce the amt. of germs spread to them and to Ridge, we had to cancel-- so bummer for today.  I was also supposed to get a pedicure, so bummer for THAT too. AND we had a birthday party to attend. boo boo boo- being sick is super un-fun.

I wanted to post quickly to let you know we are still home. i'm nervous w/ sawyer being sick that ridge will catch something and be hospitalized again. Sawyer was running a fever, and anytime ridge runs ANY fever we will have to be hospitalized bc he has a central line, and they will treat ANY fever as a line infection, even if that's not what it is...which means antibiotics, which means bleeding, so ick for being sick.  Ridge is really super congested and has a hard time breathing and taking his meds.  He gagged up some blood yesterday while taking meds, which I feared meant another hospitalization, but it seems to be okay right now....so we are still home- almost two weeks!

Quick update just so you know- I am almost caught up on my custom orders of knitting and jewelry- one more week and I should be finished.  So, at the encouragement of several friends, I've opened an etsy store.  It's not even close to stocked yet, but soon I will have a lot of things there.  The website is momforsales.etsy.com and our cute little company name is See-Saw Ridge Productions.  Sawyer's name was harder to incorporate, but we got it in there. :) 

Hope you all have a fantabulous day.

No comments: