My photo
wife. mom. adjunct professor. we homeschool. i'm a little bit OCD. i love math. bright colors and geometric designs make me drool. we live with a medical rarity, and Jesus saved his life. through that, Jesus is changing us. The american dream and status quo is overrated...and sometimes just plain wrong. our lives, our family, our careers, our faith are all now filtered through a new lens-- thank you Jesus. welcome to our crazy. feel free to take some of it with you, we have plenty to go around.
It's not the load that breaks you down; it's the way you carry it.
-- Lena Horne


The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.-- Jesus Christ

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

we are blessed- love you, yukon!

http://www.okcfox.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/kokh_vid_484.shtml

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am Sue Ball's daughter in-law. We have a 5 month old baby girl, and I just cry when I read your blog. You are truly an inspiration to me. I don't know if I could be as faithful in this time as you are. I am praying for baby Ridge daily!

Jylian Voight

Yukon Chamber of Commerce said...

Alisha,

The community has done an incredible job of responding to the online cake auction that the Chamber posted today. The online auction closes at 4:00 pm today. If you haven't had a chance to look at it, but you like to take a look at it, email me at chamber@yukoncc.com. I can turn it on for you and send you the link later tonight or tomorrow. God is Good All the Time! Sandy