My photo
wife. mom. adjunct professor. we homeschool. i'm a little bit OCD. i love math. bright colors and geometric designs make me drool. we live with a medical rarity, and Jesus saved his life. through that, Jesus is changing us. The american dream and status quo is overrated...and sometimes just plain wrong. our lives, our family, our careers, our faith are all now filtered through a new lens-- thank you Jesus. welcome to our crazy. feel free to take some of it with you, we have plenty to go around.
It's not the load that breaks you down; it's the way you carry it.
-- Lena Horne


The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.-- Jesus Christ

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

giveaway...this won't happen much!

first person to comment and correctly guess why brandon is in this getup wins a free button bracelet.  if you try to comment and it doesn't work,  you can email me your guess @ needstobebusy@yahoo.com.  if you want to scope out the button bracelets, go to the photoblog, or just check older posts on this blog. get your creative juices flowing.

5 comments:

Erin said...

He is about to change one of Ridges poopy diapers. At least that is the get-up my husband wore when he changes our first son, Caiden, for the first time! OR Sawyer wanted to play doctor!

Anonymous said...

they are about to change ridge's dressing on his IV/port thingie.--Lacy

Unknown said...

He is going to do something that requires holding ones breathe, which isn't good considering this man cleans deer.

Also, it requires that he roll up his sleeves that also may mean that the gloves are too short for this procedure.

I am guessing he is going fishing for something lost in the trash can.

Mopsalot said...

I have to agree...I think he is going to change a nasty diaper. Looks like something Bryce would put on for the job if it was that bad!

Teacher in Training said...

looks like he's about to fish something out of the toilet.

It's a similar get-up to what I wore when my daughter swallowed a penny when she was 3...and I had to check her poop to make sure she passed it.